THE BROKE GLASS

Saturday, August 16, 2008
See Through The Glass,
What Did U See??
I See a Pieces Of Glass,
That Had Broken.
I Try To Fix it, It just Won't Work.
I'm Tired, I'm Angry' I'm Devastated,
And I'm Broken Inside too,
But None Of Them Could See,
WHY?
Coz They Just Too Busy,
They Just too Busy With Their Life,
They Just too Busy With Their Work,
They Just too Busy to Look Back,
To Look Towards me,
They Are Selfish,
To lead their ears,
To lead their shoulder,
And to lead me their arms.
They are the glass,, And i'm the pieces.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, August 16, 2008

THE BROKE GLASS

See Through The Glass,
What Did U See??
I See a Pieces Of Glass,
That Had Broken.
I Try To Fix it, It just Won't Work.
I'm Tired, I'm Angry' I'm Devastated,
And I'm Broken Inside too,
But None Of Them Could See,
WHY?
Coz They Just Too Busy,
They Just too Busy With Their Life,
They Just too Busy With Their Work,
They Just too Busy to Look Back,
To Look Towards me,
They Are Selfish,
To lead their ears,
To lead their shoulder,
And to lead me their arms.
They are the glass,, And i'm the pieces.

0 comments: